Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lorenzo

We were finally able to have our grandson here alone!! It's been such fun! He is quite a character...talks a LOT, is very sweet & loves cowboys & action heroes. We took him to two adult parties. The first had loads of college aged kids. He LOVED hanging with the "tollege boys" as he called them Said they had shits with names on them ( I assume that's college names). He also said they were very nice to him & that they had MUSCLES (as he rolled his eyes)! I kept going to check on him & he kept telling me to "go back upstairs ..cuz he was having a lot of fun!!" Cracked me up!! I caught him tapping one guy on the leg & calling him "Man...man" to get his attention.We got home & had to feed him as he had been too busy to eat.
 The next party had a few children closer to his age..he had a ball with them too! In these photos he is an "Action Hero". "To Infinity & Beyond!"


Posted by Picasa

No comments: